miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

HOMEWORK 1

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH "GOING TO" AND "WILL"

1. A: Why are you holding a piece of paper?
B: I (write) will write a letter to my friends back home in Texas

2. A: I'm about to fall asleep. I need to make up!
B: I'm (get) going to get you a cup of coffe. That will wake you up.

3. A: I can't hear the television!
B: I'm (turn) going to turn it up so you can hear it

4. We are so excited about our trip next month to france. We (visit) will visit Paris, Nice and Grenoble.

5. Sarah (come) will come to the party. Oliver (be) will be there as well.

6. Ted: It is so hoe in here!
Sarah: I'm (turn) going to turn the air-conditioned on.

7. I think he (be) will be the next President of the United States.

8. After I graduate, I (attend) will attend medical school and become a doctor, I have wanted to be a doctor all my life.

9. Excuse me, I need to talk to someone about our hotel room. I am afraid it is simply too small for four people.
That man at the service counter (help) will help you

10. As soon as the weather clears up, we (walk) going to walk down to the beach and go swimming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario