viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

HOMEWORK 4

Write 5 sentences the Past Simple, Present Simple, Past Continuos and Present Continuos.

==PAST SIMPLE==

  1. He rode a horse while on vacation.
  2. I decided return to home early.
  3. She wanted have ten in the exam.
  4. We visited the Museum the History National.
  5. My mother organized a party to grandmother birthday.

==PRESENT SIMPLE==

  1. I travel to Spain tomorrow.
  2. She is studying for Physics exam.
  3. We go to schoolevery day.
  4. They observe th Chemical experiment
  5. I eat fish?

==PAST CONTINUOS==

  1. I was eating seafood in Cancun.
  2. We were going the cinema the center.
  3. She was shopping the afternoon in the Plaza Aragon.
  4. He was playing football in the park.
  5. My cousins were came a Monterrey.

==PRESENT CONTINUOS==

  1. Jonh speaking well english.
  2. Ana nothing in the pool.
  3. He driving a taxi.
  4. Peter dreming with a car his life.
  5. She is not watching the news.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario